You will work in groups of 3. If you must have a smaller group you must get my approval first!!! You must pick some aspect of a sport to cover.
You will collect all the data you can on that aspect, including video of the action being performed. All of your data will be analyzed to cover the concepts we will be learning in physics this semester while we are learning the concepts.
- Identify the sport and action you will investigate
- Capture the action on film. Preferably in High Speed.
- If you create video without me, get me a digital copy of your video.
- Create a New Page in our Site and link it from the Physics of Sports 2009-2010 page.
- Embed a streaming copy of your video in your page.
- Link to the downloadable video.
| || Totally Inadequate (0)|| Poor (1)|| Acceptable (2)|| Outstanding (3)|
| Page Created|| Not in our site|| In our site||As a sub-page to the Physics of Sports 2009-2010 page. But either not Linked or not titled appropriately||As a sub-page to the Physics of Sports 2009-2010 page. Linked and titled appropriately|
| Video Embedded|| No video nor links to videos||Only links to videos provided||Streaming Video Embedded and no link is provided to the downloadable video||Streaming Video Embedded and a link is provided to the downloadable video|